To apply, candidates must meet the following criteria:
1) Age: up to 50 years;
2) Academic degree: doctor of science, candidate of science or PhD;
3) Degree period: within the last 20 years;
4) Hirsch index: above 5;
5) Knowledge of foreign languages: English is mandatory;
6) Scientific articles: at least 10 articles (in journals included in the SCOPUS database) that have been published in the last 7 years:
7) If the candidate received a degree from a foreign university, or was invited as a speaker at scientific conferences held abroad, or has an international grant or awards, then this applicant will have an advantage in the selection.
Candidates should send their CV to the head of the department M. Rustamova (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In addition to personal information, the CV should include a list of articles, H-index, academic degree, awards, and grants.