Training of personnel in the field of space technology and advanced space technologies, dynamically developing in the Republic of Uzbekistan for all sectors of the economy.
Students receive fundamental training in the development and design of aircraft control systems, space communication and navigation systems, space robotics, Earth remote sensing systems; they master experimental, theoretical and applied astronomy, applied remote sensing technologies for economic sectors, as well as areas of related natural and technical sciences.
Students study complex computer and electronic-electrical components, on the basis of which space technology is developed and created; they study satellite systems and nanosatellites, which can enhance human capabilities to effectively utilize space technology in various industries.
Space Technology bachelor's degree graduates become specialists in the following areas:
- Operation of rocket and space complexes;
- Operation of ground-based satellite communication and broadcasting complexes;
- Technologies of development and ballistic support of space vehicles;
- Ecological safety of operation of rocket-space complexes.
Term of study - 4 years. The 1st and 2nd year of training will be held in Tashkent, and the 3rd and 4th years - in Almaty.
Practice: practical training will be held in the leading international specialized research and production enterprises of space and aerospace industry.
Diploma: Upon completion of the educational program students will receive 2 types of diplomas:
- internationally accredited diploma of Tashkent Kimyo International University;
- Diploma of Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K. I. Satpayev.
Languages of instruction: Tashkent - English, Russian, Uzbek.
Almaty - English, Russian.
It is important to know!!! 1 - 2 courses are conducted in Tashkent in Uzbek, Russian and English languages, 3 - 4 courses in Almaty only in Russian or in English.
- Grants are available for the 1st and 2nd years of study, covering up to 100% of the contract amount.
- Tuition in the 3rd and 4th years is free of charge.
Information about course leader:
Course leader: Tashmuratov Umid Abdullajanovich
Reception days: Daily from 17-00 to 18-00
E-mail address: email@example.com
Work phone: (78) 1294040 (180)
Telegram bot: @EngineeringSchool_helpbot